Confident Learner: e-module
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, Glyndwr University has launched a free e-module, aimed at those who now face a long wait until their formal education starts again. It will help students in 6th form or FE prepare for life at university, improving their study skills, well-being, easy writing skills and so on.
The free module, worth 20 higher education credits, will be offered by our academic staff online without any face to face contact, in keeping with Public Health Wales guidance. The course is open to all students, whether they are joining Glyndwr University in September or going elsewhere.
To sign up visit: https://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/ShortCourses/Confidentlearner/
For further information click here.
- Universities UK: Information on university closures
- UCAS, for the latest Covid-19 information and advice for prospective students
- Student Finance Wales: information and advice on making student finance applications
- National Union of Students: COVID-19 Hub (students need to register with NUS to access)
- Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA): independent body set up to review student complaints about higher education providers in England and Wales
- Welsh Government: Further and higher education: coronavirus
Work based leaning and apprenticeships
- Welsh Government, Work-based learning and apprenticeships: coronavirus