Report a Pothole

Use this form to tell Sarah Atherton MP about a pothole. If you are a Wrexham resident and live in the current Wrexham constituency boundary, Sarah will then raise this issue with Wrexham Council requesting that they fix the pothole. If Sarah is not your MP, then she will not be able to report the pothole. Alternatively, you can use this website to find out who your MP is and their contact details. 

Report a pothole

  • Current Submit your pothole report
  • Your details
Has this been reported to Wrexham Council before?