As a Wrexham local, when I was elected I wanted to make sure that the views of people in Wrexham were represented in Parliament and that Wrexham was put back on the map. That is why, since being elected, I have been out and about in Wrexham to find out your views and to hear your problems, thoughts and ambitions.
Above is a selection of the activities I have been doing over the past eighteen months, which include:
- Facilitating a visit from the Prime Minister to local businesses such as Wockhardt and Net World Sports in order to showcase the innovation going on right here in Wrexham.
- Bringing the Minister for Trade, Ranil Jayawardena, to Wrexham to visit a local farm to discuss business growth and trade opportunities.
- Cleaning up litter across the constituency following complaints from residents that litter and fly-tipping were on the rise.
- Meeting high street businesses, like the Frisky Pudding, to find out what matters to them and their businesses.
- Joining the Minister for Sport at Wrexham Football Club to support the club's growth and development plans.
Find out more what I have been doing in the constituency:
And read about my campaigns as the MP for Wrexham:
I also have a number of surveys running to gauge your views on various matters, please do take part: